Buy the best, from the best.
shop pvc fence wholesale for your next Miami Dade County vinyl fence project get started with afree
Purchase contractor grade material at wholesale pricing for your next vinyl fence project in Miami Dade County
Fence Wholesale services all of Miami Dade County from our central Broward location in Dania Beach. We have a vast product inventory of quality PVC panels, PVC fence panels, and PVC welded gates; no matter what you need to complete your Miami Dade County vinyl fencing installation project, we are sure to carry it.
For decades, our founders and staff have sold and built a plethora of vinyl fences for installation in Miami Dade County. We’ve worked side by side with Miami Dade County fence companies and Miami Dade County homeowners to create some of the most impressive vinyl fence installations in South Florida.
All our raw PVC fence product is made in the United States by VEKA, a leading vinyl fence profile extrusion company with a reputation for quality.
We are proud of our work, and we constantly strive to improve and perfect our product, our customer service, and our brand reputation through consistently met high standard and practices.
We’ve sold vinyl fence to Miami Dade County for over 25 years
For more than two decades, our founders, our sales staff, and our customers have been directly involved with many of the vinyl fences you now see today on properties in Miami Dade County, FL.
Our Miami Dade County customers know that they can trust us to provide an unwaveringly high level of customer service and product quality when purchasing a vinyl fencing order from us.
Because of our experience in the Miami Dade County vinyl fence industry, we have a generally comprehensive understanding of the Miami Dade County building codes and permit requirements for vinyl fence installations.
We will make sure to guide you through you Miami Dade County vinyl fence project and we will ensure that everything works out according to the rules and laws in Miami Dade County.
Vinyl Fence Guide
Everything you need to know about vinyl fence in Miami Dade CountyMiami is the largest and most recognizable municipality in the state of Florida. With nearly 3 million inhabitants, Miami is also the most populated County in the state. Since Miami-Dade County is the most populated Florida County, there is a large amount of residential and commercial property that needs to be enclosed. While Miami is physically large, a lot of the residential neighborhoods are concentrated in particular areas and are planned in such a way that causes the property lines to end up very close together with very little actual land separating the structures contained in the lot. Because of these intimately planned neighborhoods, residents often choose vinyl privacy fencing in Miami to create an additional sense of privacy and security that they would not otherwise have without a vinyl fence installed on their property. Miami-Dade County is the second-most southern County in Florida, and it is typically in the pathing of tropical storms and hurricanes, the state has designed Miami to be a High-Velocity Hurricane Zone or an HVHZ. Due to Miami’s close proximity to high-wind storms, you will need to install a stronger than typical vinyl privacy fence section in Miami, which includes metal post inserts, longer post lengths, and larger rails. Along with these additional physical requirements, you will also need to submit additional product certifications in order to obtain a permit. You can download these HVHZ Product Approvals for Miami here: VEKA PVC Fence Product Approval Read our guide below for information on how to obtain a vinyl fence permit in Miami-Dade County, FL.
Speak to a representative on the phone instead (954) 933-5280
How to plan your Miami vinyl fence project
1. Measure your fence & gate areasInspect your survey or use a measuring tape to accurately capture the length of each fence line. Draw out each fence line on a piece of graphing paper and then record the amount of footage measured next to the corresponding line on your drawing. You will also need to give careful consideration to the location and dimension of gates on your project. Welded PVC gates can be as small as two feet or as large as twelve feet. Because of this, you should assess your entrance needs and mark down the desired width of your gates as well as the location during this part of the planning process.
2. Contact us to start planningOnce you have your measurements recorded on your project drawing, you will then need to consult our industry professionals to ensure that you understand the building code limitations of greater Miami-Dade County and also your specific city or municipality. By sending us your drawing, along with a description of your location and your project requirements, we can easily inform you of all your available options. We fully understand the code requirements in all Miami Dade County Cities. Call us at (954) 933-5280 or submit a form request below to get started on this step.
3. Obtain your permit & other prerequisitesAll new vinyl fences installed in Miami must be permitted prior to installation. You will need to contact your specific city, town, or village in order to find out exactly what your municipality requires from you, but all permits will require these things:
- A current copy of your property survey
- Product engineering documents
- Notice of commencement (project cost above $1500)
- Property information (available on property appraiser website)
- Project description
- Follow new Miami-Dade Online Fence Application Process
4. Determine means of installationWhen making the decision of who will install your fencing materials, consider these two options:
Do it yourselfIt is within the realm of possibility to install your own vinyl fence. Our project managers will be able to guide you in this endeavor with tips and tricks that will make the process simple. ** Note that installing your own PVC fence will require certain tools and knowledge of entry-level construction techniques.
Hire an installation companyIf you do not have the time, know-how, or desire to install your own fence, then you should hire a licensed Miami fence installation company to handle your project for you. This company may let you purchase the materials directly through us, or they may purchase the materials for you and include them in your job cost. There are many highly-rated local companies, we may be able to refer you to these companies; contact us to find out more.
5. Complete your projectOnce you’ve determined what materials you need, you’ve obtained your permit, and you’ve decided on installation method, you can then purchase your fencing materials and have them delivered to your project location. Should you need any additional parts or information during the installation process, feel free to contact us. Upon completion of fence installation, you will need to schedule your final inspection or ask your installation company to schedule it for you.
get started on your project
with a free estimate today!
We pride ourselves on being the best vinyl fence company in South Florida. Start your next project with confidence by contacting us and receiving your free quote.